Songbirds: Me (Book + CD) : Songs for 4-7 Year Olds Mixed media product
Illustrated by Dee Shulman, Kate Sheppard
Part of the Songbirds series
ME includes songs about the body, the five senses, growth and change, food and drink, and movement and feelings and is specially designed for generalist teachers in the classroom. Songbirds: Me includes songs about the body, the five sensse, growth and change, food and drink, and movement and feelings and is perfect for topic work in PHSE.
The songs appeal especially to young children and are short enough to teach by rote.
No music reading is required and the CD includes both sample performances and backing tracks.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 48 pages, (b/w illustrations)
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 31/10/1997
- Category: Early learning: first experiences
- ISBN: 9780713648003