One day a large egg is left in a forest. A baby chick makes its way into the world. But its mother isn't there... Instead a wonderfully unlikely assortment of foster parents take over the job looking after the new baby. They give their new infant plenty of love but with winter fast approaching, it's time for birds like Baby to be flying south.
Try as they might, none of the animals can teach Baby to fly.
Will Baby finally be able to spread his wings and take flight?
Perhaps, with the help of a special friend... This is a heart-warming story about the value of feeling loved and celebrating your individuality.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 16 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Tiny Owl Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/03/2017
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781910328231
- Hardback from £9.45