The Eucharist : Bodies, Bread and Resurrection Paperback / softback
Bieler and Schottroff bring together the best of contemporary scholarship on ritual theory and practice, Eucharistic origins, the Eucharist and eschatology, the Eucharist and world hunger, the global economy, and the dynamics of torture in a dramatic new vision of the transformative power of the Eucharist for our world.
It includes reflection questions that lead readers into the issues raised in each chapter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Fortress Press,U.S.
- Publication Date: 31/10/2007
- Category: Christian liturgy, prayerbooks & hymnals
- ISBN: 9780800638672