A4A : Architecture for Animals Paperback / softback
Edited by Andrea Ghisoni
Man has always exploited and tamed animals, and has built simple enclosures or more complex buildings for them.
Through the shapes, materials and di erent approach of their designers, this book shows how architecture generates spaces that can foster the well-being of the animals they will shelter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 229, 210 in colour
- Publisher: LetteraVentidue Edizioni srl
- Publication Date: 30/06/2014
- Category: Theory of architecture
- ISBN: 9788862421157