Children and Young People's Participation and Its Transformative Potential : Learning from Across Countries Hardback
Edited by E. Kay M. Tisdall
Part of the Studies in Childhood and Youth series
Bringing together theories, ideas, insights and experiences of practitioners and researchers from Brazil, India, South Africa and the UK, this book explores children and young people's involvement in public action.
The contributors consider the potential of children and young people's participation to be transformative.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, XVI, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/09/2014
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9780230348677
- Paperback / softback from £57.49