Mental Maths Every Day 7-8 Paperback / softback
Part of the Mental Maths Every Day series
Mental maths skills are essential for all age groups and this series of six books provides lots and lots of practice of number facts to make sure children are really up to speed with their mental maths!
Each page features four columns of mental maths questions that children are challenged to complete in less than one minute.
Answers are provided, also arranged in columns for ease of marking.
When used on a regular basis, improvements in accuracy and speed will soon begin to show.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Black and white line
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 31/07/2007
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9780713686531