Mental Maths for Ages 5-6 Paperback / softback
Part of the Mental Maths series
The two new titles in the Mental Maths series, for children aged between 5 and 7, complement the four existing titles for children aged between 7 and 11.
Each book features extensive practice for addition and subtraction; the second book progresses to multiplication and division.
These books fill the gaps in our current very popular Mental Maths series, providing first-class educational materials for parents to use with their children at home.
These books provide a clear approach to number work for parents to follow with their children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, b/w line
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 16/08/2004
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9780713670806
- Mixed media product from £21.55
- Paperback / softback from £4.99