Since their introduction in 1984, the Class 150 series of `Sprinter' Diesel Multiple Units have plied their trade across the UK - from Cornwall to Scotland and many places in between, they replaced large numbers of aging 1950s-built rolling stock.
The backbone of many regional and rural services in the UK, the `Sprinters' are a common sight on the modern railway.
This book takes a look at the 135-strong fleet and the routes they operate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/11/2018
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781445682075