On the Brink : How a Crisis Transformed Lloyd's of London Hardback
Huge losses very nearly destroyed Lloyd's, a revered British institution, the world's largest insurance market.
Ten thousand people faced big personal bills they thought profoundly unfair.
They challenged a complacent institution, forcing it to confront its biggest ever crisis.
This book tells what really happened, from the inside.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 382 pages, XV, 382 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/08/2014
- Category: Financial services industry
- ISBN: 9781137299291
- Paperback / softback from £21.55
- PDF from £34.00