Stickmaking: A Complete Course Paperback / softback
"Stickmaking: a complete course" (9781861080837) enjoys an excellent reputation amongst stickmakers and stick enthusiasts as a leading book in the field.
This edition updates the original, with expanded sections on how to make and source tools and formers, and where to find materials.
It also includes updated projects and a more in depth treatment of the history and philosophy of stickmaking.
The revision brings "Stickmaking: a complete course" one step closer to becoming the stickmaker's bible, with a more comprehensive coverage of the history and tradition of the craft.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 200 colour photos
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2007
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781861085221