The Costs and Benefits of Animal Experiments Paperback / softback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series series
A comprehensive review of recent scientific evidence examining the contributions of animal experimentation to human healthcare.
The book also explores toxicity prediction, animal use during life and health sciences education, impacts on student attitudes toward animals, and the extent to which animals suffer in laboratories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, XV, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/05/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137289681
- Hardback from £60.25