Approximating Prudence : Aristotelian Practical Wisdom and Economic Models of Choice Hardback
Part of the Perspectives from Social Economics series
In a unique undertaking, Andrew Yuengert explores and describes the limits to the economic model of the human being, providing an alternative account of human choice, to which economic models can be compared.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, XVI, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: Behavioural economics
- ISBN: 9780230120914
- Paperback / softback from £61.69