In Supernormal - the cookbook based on the eponymous Melbourne restaurant - Andrew McConnell, owner and head chef, takes home cooks into the kitchen of his hugely popular pan-Asian eatery.
Across eight chapters, he shares something of the McConnell magic, satisfying fans who aspire to a Supernormal-worthy spread at home.
The book's charm also stems from the artful photographs from Earl Carter, who offers a behind-the-scenes take on the restaurant and its characters, as well as scenes from Tokyo, a long-time source of inspiration for McConnell and his Flinders Lane eating house.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, Full-colour images throughout
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781743791325