Visual Encyclopedia of Garden Plants Paperback / softback
This is the perfect sourcebook and reference manual for anyone building a garden plant collection and looking for inspiration and practical advice.
It contains descriptions and essential cultivation information for over 3000 common garden plants.
Entries are arranged alphabetically within plant categories for quick and easy reference.
It includes essential advice on choosing plants for different soil types and garden locations.
It is aimed at everyone from the new gardener to the experienced plant-selector.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 950 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 22/05/2012
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781780190976