Franco-British Cultural Exchanges, 1880-1940 : Channel Packets Hardback
This volume focuses on the literary connotations of the 'Channel Packet' and sets forth lively dialogues between French and British culture at a key period of artistic innovation and exchange between 'high' and popular art forms.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 229 pages, XI, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/06/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230283947
- PDF from £51.00
- Paperback / softback from £46.65