5S Kaizen in 90 Minutes Paperback / softback
Part of the In 90 Minutes series
"5S Kaizen in 90 Minutes" is a concise guide to the popular Japanese management principles of 5S kaizen - a proven methodology for the achievement of continuous improvement and total quality management. 5S Kaizen is growing in popularity both in the Far East and in the West.
In Hong Kong there is now a government-funded "5S Association" and its accreditations are as highly prized as the internationally recognised ISO9000 and ISO14000 standards.
This practical manual explains the system and shows how any business can follow its guidelines and achieve the benefits.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 145 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Management Books 2000 Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/10/2007
- Category: Quality Assurance (QA) & Total Quality Management (TQM)
- ISBN: 9781852525477