In the Blink of an Eye : The Deadly Story of Epidemic Meningitis Paperback / softback
This book is an account of a major historical event, in the world of medicine.
As the son of one of the lead scientists who developed the vaccine for meningococcal meningitis, Andrew Artenstein has a unique perspective on the story.
In the Blink of an Eye shares his experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 138 pages, 5 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 138 p. 22 illus., 5 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 28/10/2012
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9781461448440
- PDF from £13.60