Civil Society Networks in China and Vietnam : Informal Pathbreakers in Health and the Environment Hardback
Part of the Non-Governmental Public Action series
This book brings a fresh, original approach to understand social action in China and Vietnam through the conceptual lens of informal environmental and health networks.
It shows how citizens in non-democratic states actively create informal pathways for advocacy and the development of functioning civil societies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, XII, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230380202
- Paperback / softback from £52.19