Pzl P.24 A-G Paperback / softback
Part of the Monograph series
Although built in fewer numbers than the PZL P.11, the PZL P.24 was for a period during the 1930's the fastest and most heavily armed single-seat fighter in the world.
Having acquired early notoriety at the Paris Salon with their innovative wing design, the P.24 represented the ultimate development of the family of fighter planes designed by Zygmunt Pulawski and saw service in the air forces of four countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Turkey.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, 155 archival photos, 150 profiles, A3 and A4 drawing sheets
- Publisher: Kagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Publication Date: 10/06/2019
- Category: Military aircraft
- ISBN: 9788366148055