From 1976 punk rock took a stranglehold on the British music scene and shook it to the core.
When Punk Rocked is a document in word and pictures of the bands and the scene with lots of previously unpublished photos including The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Damned, The Stranglers, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Sham '69, Penetration, 999, Sham '69, The Rezillos, and many more.
A fabulous fly on the wall portrayal of the Punk music scene in the late seventies and early eighties.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, images throughout
- Publisher: Wymer Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/06/2017
- Category: Punk, New Wave & Indie
- ISBN: 9781908724649