Regimes of Social Cohesion : Societies and the Crisis of Globalization Hardback
Part of the Education, Economy and Society series
In an original, and highly interdisciplinary, mixed method approach, Green and Janmaat identify four major traditions of social cohesion in developed societies, analyzing how these various mechanisms are withstanding the strains of the current global financial crisis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, IX, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/06/2011
- Category: Social interaction
- ISBN: 9780230290136
- Paperback / softback from £41.89