Illustrated Practical Encyclopedia of Fitness Training Paperback / softback
This comprehensive practical book will show you how to fight the flab, strengthen and tone muscle, enjoy increased vitality and gain a more positive outlook on life, no matter what your age or current level of fitness.
The guide explains how to assess how fit you are and how to get the most from your workouts.
One of the main aims is how to improve the strength and efficiency of your cardiovascular system through all the most popular exercises.
With personal training plans, you can tailor your exercise regime to your goals, whether you want to lose weight, run a marathon, be toned for your wedding day, de-stress or become fitter and healthier.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Over 700 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/12/2016
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781782142027
- Paperback / softback from £9.45