Culture, Learning, and Technology : Research and Practice Paperback / softback
Culture, Learning, and Technology: Research and Practice provides readers with an overview of the research on culture, learning, and technology (CLT) and introduces the concept of culture-related theoretical frameworks.
In 13 chapters, the book explores the theoretical and philosophical views of CLT, presents research studies that examine various aspects of CLT, and showcases projects that employ best practices in CLT.
Written for researchers and students in the fields of Educational Technology, Instructional Design, and the Learning Sciences, this volume represents a broad conceptualization of CLT and encompasses a variety of settings.
As the first significant collection of research in this emerging field of study, Culture, Learning, and Technology overflows with new insights into the increasing role of technology use across all levels of education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white; 18 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2017
- Category: Open learning, home learning, distance education
- ISBN: 9781138928534