Palgrave Advances in European Union Studies Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Advances series
Palgrave Advances in European Union Studies breaks new ground in offering advanced readers an insight into the state of the discipline in EU studies.
It comprises theoretical and empirical essays which deal with how the European Union has been and continues to be studied, providing an invaluable tool for academics, post-graduate students, and advanced undergraduates who are keen to understand this increasingly diverse field of study.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, XIII, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/10/2005
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9780333997635