Historic Gourd Craft : How to Make Traditional Vessels Paperback / softback
by Angela Mohr
What did Americas first inhabitants use for cooking and eating?
What did the stranded characters of television's Gilligan's Island use to prepare and eat food? \nTaking her cue from these questions, author Angela Mohr demonstrates how to create authentic vessels by using gourds.
A watering can, cooking utensils, and bowls are created in this step-by-step instruction book, as Mohr brings fun and authenticy to her gourds. \nHistorical re-enactors will find inspiration fhere for their authentic life-style performances and drama students, the rights tools to pursue their craft.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 178 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/12/2007
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764328305