My Grandfather's House : A Peranakan Colouring Journey Paperback / softback
Have you ever wondered what a typical Peranakan mansion looked like?
Angeline Khoo did, and although she did not have the chance to visit her late grandfather's house, she has always wondered what the bungalow looked like.
Since young, Angeline has lived in a home filled with her grandfather's Peranakan furniture and pottery.
Today, inspired by the many intricate designs in the furniture and household items from her late grandfather's house, she embarked on this coloring book as a personal journey in memory of her grandparents and the two aunts whom she was especially close to in her growing up years.
Come share this journey back in time as she explores her Peranakan heritage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 49 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2016
- Category: Art techniques & principles
- ISBN: 9789814751674