Recent Advances in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Paperback / softback
Part of the Recent Advances In series
With contributions from internationally recognised experts in the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia, this manual examines the recent advances and new surgical techniques in otolaryngology.
New techniques in robotic surgery are discussed in detail, as are advances in implantable and bone anchored hearing aids, nasal septal reconstruction and laryngeal electromyography.
This guide includes nearly 300 colour images and illustrations to help clinicians and ENT surgeons understand the new developments and techniques.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 370 pages, 200 Halftones, unspecified; 88 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/04/2012
- Category: Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- ISBN: 9789350257906
- Paperback from £39.49
- Paperback / softback from £34.35