Human Behavior in the Social Environment : Perspectives on Development and the Life Course Paperback / softback
The fifth edition of Human Behavior in the Social Environment takes students through the life course perspective to give a concise, compact treatment of human behavior.
The text also comes with a rich companion website that includes support materials and six unique cases that encourage students to learn by doing and to apply their knowledge of human behavior to best practices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 550 pages, 36 Line drawings, color; 15 Halftones, black and white; 32 Tables, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/03/2019
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781138608245