Teen Life Confidential: Self-Esteem and Being YOU Paperback / softback
by Anita Naik
Part of the Teen Life Confidential series
Are you scared to take risks in case you make a fool of yourself?
Do you need other people's approval? If someone likes you do you think there must be something wrong with them?
Do you hate your body? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this essential guide will help you to turn your opinions around.
It will boost yourself esteem and encourage you to believe in who and what you are.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Black and white line drawings throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 24/01/2013
- Category: Educational: Personal, social & health education (PSHE)
- ISBN: 9780750272162