Mental Maths 4 Paperback / softback
Part of the Mental Maths series
Develops pupils' mental skills in a variety of inventive ways. Mental Maths 4 provides practice for mental mathematics, and encourages children to think about all aspects of number.
As well as questions of recall involving all areas of the mathematics curriculum, and basic mental manipulation, there are problems to intrigue and fascinate children.
Mental Maths 4 will be useful to many 10 to 11 year olds but also for some younger and some older children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 30 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 23/02/1995
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9780521485548