Knitting Green : Conversations and Planet Friendly Projects Paperback / softback
by Ann Budd
Knit for a greener planet. What does it mean to be an environmentally conscious knitter?
Knitting Green explores ways to integrate green perspectives into knitting - and day-to-day life - with articles, essays, and planet-friendly projects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 95 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Interweave Press Inc
- Publication Date: 06/04/2010
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781596681668