Best Practices in Educational Therapy Paperback / softback
Best Practices in Educational Therapy provides actionable strategies and solutions for novice and veteran educational therapists.
Given the diverse backgrounds of educational therapists and the varieties of specialization and client types, there is no single approach for all therapists and all clients.
This book is built on a foundation of individualized intensive intervention, offering generalized principles of application across many contexts.
Featuring practices informed by documented experiences of educational therapists as well as research in memory and cognition, attention, speech/language, specific syndromes, and the role of emotion in learning, this well-rounded guide will serve educational therapists at all stages in their career.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, 2 Line drawings, black and white; 7 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/01/2019
- Category: Educational psychology
- ISBN: 9781138319929
- Hardback from £96.69
- EPUB from £29.69
- PDF from £29.69