Rousseau: The Dream Paperback / softback
by Ann Temkin
Part of the MoMA One on One Series series
Each volume in this new series offers an in-depth exploration of one major work in MoMA's collection.
Through a lively illustrated essay by a MoMA curator that examines the work in detail, the publication delves into aspects of the artist's oeuvre and places the work in a broader social and arthistorical context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- Publisher: Museum of Modern Art
- Publication Date: 09/07/2012
- Category: Art & design styles: Impressionism & Post-Impressionism
- ISBN: 9780870708305