Complete Book of the Human Body Hardback
A fully illustrated, fact-packed introduction to the all aspects of the human body and how it works.
Exploring human biology from allergies to X-rays, each topic is clearly explained with engaging and friendly text alongside extraordinary photographs and diagrams.
Includes experiments and activities to try, plus links to further resources online.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 112 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2015
- Category: Educational: Biology
- ISBN: 9781474902939
- Paperback / softback from £8.59