Deadly Diseases and Curious Cures : Age 9-10, Average Readers Paperback / softback
Part of the White Wolves Non Fiction series
Deadly Diseases and Curious Cures is a doctor's log of all the diseases that people suffer when they are at sea through history.
From scurvy on the high seas to yellow fever, this guide is packed with facts and tips about what the diseases are, how to tell what you've got, and what you could do!
This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into scientific enquiry. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics.
These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching non-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/2010
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781408126929