From toilets, bread and blue jeans to aeroplanes, microwaves and computers, this title explains how, when and why the ingenious inventions that surround us were created.
The development of one invention is detailed over each double page, revealing the real-life stories behind each creation, as well as how they have been influenced by other discoveries over the ages.
Humorous illustrations by Adam Larkum show how the inventions work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2012
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409555551