Writing Indians and Jews : Metaphorics of Jewishness in South Asian Literature Hardback
by Anna Guttman
Writing Indians and Jews examines discursive practices surrounding the representation of Jews and Jewishness in Indian literature in English.
These investigations make an important contribution to the study of contemporary South Asian and diasporic literature, and understandings of anti-Semitism, religious fundamentalism, and globalization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 209 pages, VIII, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/06/2013
- Category: Literary studies: fiction, novelists & prose writers
- ISBN: 9781137339676
- Paperback / softback from £44.15