Under the Sea Paperback / softback
Part of the Picture Books series
This picture book takes the reader on a journey all the way through the sea from one shore to another far across the world.
From a bustling bright coral reef (by day and by night), out into the open sea to swim alongside giant whales, and diving down and down to discover what lives in the deepest darkest part of the ocean.
This book introduces a child to the wonders of the sea and all kinds of sealife.
The stunning images and lyrical text will leave a lasting impression, and can be treasured again and again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781409539087