Grow a Little Fruit Tree Paperback / softback
by Anna Ralph
Grow your own apples, figs, plums, cherries, pears, apricots, and peaches in even the smallest backyard!
Ann Ralph shows you how to cultivate small yet abundant fruit trees using a variety of specialized pruning techniques.
With dozens of simple and effective strategies for keeping an ordinary fruit tree from growing too large, you'll keep your gardening duties manageable while at the same time reaping a bountiful harvest.
These little fruit trees are easy to maintain and make a lovely addition to any home landscape.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781612120546