Peace Journalism Paperback / softback
Part of the Conflict & Peacebuilding S. series
Professional journalists Jake Lynch and Annabel McGoldrick draw on 30 years' experience reporting for the BBC, ITV, Sky News, the London Independent and ABC Australia.
They teach Peace Journalism in departments of Journalism, and Peace Studies at several universities.
They have led training workshops for editors and reporters in many countries, including the UK, USA, Indonesia, the Philippines, Nepal, the Middle East and the Caucasus.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, cartoons & b&w photographs
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/08/2005
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781903458501