Let's Visit... England Paperback / softback
Part of the Let's Visit series
This series introduces young readers to the four different countries of the United Kingdom, highlighting the differences and similarities between them.
Clear, friendly text and big photos make these books a great starting point for learning about geography in general, and countries in particular. Welcome to England! In this book, young readers tell you all about what makes their country special, from its great capital city, to the landscape, people, food and things to see and do.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 08/10/2015
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781445148137
- Paperback / softback from £7.85