Moore and Wittgenstein : Scepticism, Certainty and Common Sense Hardback
Edited by Michael Beaney
Part of the History of Analytic Philosophy series
Does scepticism threaten our common sense picture of the world?
Does it really undermine our deep-rooted certainties?
Answers to these questions are offered through a comparative study of the epistemological work of two key figures in the history of analytic philosophy, G.
E. Moore and Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XIV, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2010
- Category: Analytical philosophy & Logical Positivism
- ISBN: 9780230580633
- Paperback / softback from £48.15