The Foreign Aid Regime : Gift-Giving, States and Global Dis/Order Hardback
The author develops an original interpretation of foreign aid by analysing it as a particular domain of international government.
She demonstrates how foreign aid practices are contemporary forms of gift-giving that have made recipient countries and populations governable due to a continuously renovated and expanded debt of development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 137 pages, VIII, 137 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2015
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137505897
- Paperback / softback from £37.39