Laboratory Textbook of Anatomy and Physiology : Cat Version Sheet map, rolled
This textbook is designed for students in the laboratory portion of a one or two term course in anatomy and physiology.
It contains fifteen units, each consisting of a purpose, objective, materials, procedures, self-test, case studies, and short answer questions.
Unit topics include: medical terminology, the microscope, cells, tissues, acid-base ba
- Format: Sheet map, rolled
- Pages: 530 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Publication Date: 27/12/2004
- Category: Anatomy
- ISBN: 9780763726560
- Spiral bound from £106.99