Discover Paris by Metro Paperback / softback
* The only official guide book to Paris using the Metro The Paris Metro has 16 lines, 300 stations, runs for 214 kilometres, transports 4 million travelers per day.
For the first time this guidebook reveals this wonderful network and its treasures. For each Metro station there is a map of the neighborhood, the history of the station and the origins of its name.
There is also a selection of addresses, cultural sites to visit, monuments to admire, restaurants, bistros, boutiques and unusual tips.
The reader can stop at any station and always know what to do and see.
It is a wonderful way to discover or re-discover Paris, above and below ground.
At the front of the book is a fold-out map of the Metro. A guidebook that everyone who visits Paris needs to have in their pocket!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 580 Colour
- Publisher: EPA
- Publication Date: 28/03/2012
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9782812305528