100 Cases in General Practice, Second Edition Paperback / softback
The new edition of this best-selling title from the popular 100 cases series explores common scenarios that will be encountered by the medical student and junior doctor when working in the community setting, and which are likely to feature in qualifying examinations.
The book covers a comprehensive range of presentations from tiredness to tremor.
Comprehensive answers highlight key take home points from each case and provide practical advice on how to deal with the challenges that occur in general practice at all levels.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 211 pages, "Both Figures and Text in Color"; 5 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 12/04/2017
- Category: General practice
- ISBN: 9781498757560