Every company is now in the business of reducing costs wherever and whenever they can.
No business owner or manager can avoid cost-cutting if they are to succeed, or indeed survive.
This book contains 100 great ideas to reduce and save costs in business organisations.
Researched from leading companies around the world, each idea is described in a succinct way.
You are then shown how to apply that idea to your own business situation.
A simple formula which has the potential to reap great rewards.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 263 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/06/2010
- Category: Budgeting & financial management
- ISBN: 9789814276924