The Educational Work of Women's Organizations, 1890-1960 Paperback / softback
Edited by Anne Meis Knupfer, Christine A. Woyshner
This book explores women's organizations and their various educational contributions through local, state, and national networks from 1890 to 1960.
Contributors investigate how women united to support and sustain education in both formal and informal settings, and examine various associations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 260 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2013
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137366061