You Wouldn't Want To Live Without Antibiotics! Paperback / softback
by Anne Rooney
Illustrated by David Antram
Part of the You Wouldn't Want to Live Without series
Many dangerous diseases are carried by bacteria - tiny organisms that can get into the body and multiply inside it.
Antibiotics are medicines that kill bacteria. They can be used to cure many diseases that were deadly in the past.
This book tells the story of how antibiotics were discovered, and how they have transformed the treatment of disease.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/01/2015
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781910184073