True Blue Quilts : Sew 15 Reproduction Quilts Honoring 19th-Century Designs Paperback / softback
by Annette Plog
The blue-and-white quilt is one of the most desired antiques, and many can still be found in good condition.
Learn the history of blue fabrics used during the 19th century, from the first production of indigo fabrics through the invention of the sewing machine, and up to the development of synthetic dyes in the late 1800s.
Get inspired to design and create your own heirlooms, stitching up 15 historically accurate reproduction quilts from traditional blocks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 220 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Kansas City Star Books
- Publication Date: 28/03/2017
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617453403
- EPUB from £12.47